Our experienced plumbers in London are experts at detecting pool and fountain leaks. No matter whether you are a real estate owner, a pool or fountain installer or have a property maintenance business, we can help you detect the pool and fountain leaks in London in a timely and reliable manner.
Table of Contents
Pool leaks in London
When a pool is leaking, it could produce substantial damages, as well as high water bills that could add up to a great expense. It is estimated by our plumbers in London that a leak of the size of a pinhole located in the pool plumbing system could lead to a waste of more than 1,300,000 l (360,000 gallons) of water yearly. Multiply that with the price you pay per liter and you realize you have a huge problem which wastes your savings.
Furthermore, it is assessed that one in every twenty pools presents a leak. Pool leaks in London are therefore an issue which is commonly met and our localplumbers are ready to fix this situation before it gets worse.
In order to verify whether your pool has leaks in London, look for the following signs which can indicate you might have such a problem:
• the appearance of algae right after the chemical treatment;
• tiles that are falling or that are loose;
• a loss of one-eighth inch(0.32 cm) or more of water during a 24-hourr time frame;
• pool shell cracks and gaps;
• cracks in the pool deck;
• other signs. An emergencyplumber in London can offer more details on what these other signs consist of.
Repairing pool and fountain leaks – a service provided by our plumbers in London
When repairing pool and fountain leaks in London, our local plumbers use the following techniques and equipment:
• diving and underwater testing;
• pressure testing consisting of water and/or air testing;
• testing of tracer gas – by using helium molecular analysers;
• other methods and equipment. We can give you more details on what these other methods and equipment can be.
For more information on pool and fountain leaks in London, or if you would like to speak to a plumbing services expert in London, please get in touch with us.
Besides this service, you can also rely on our professional team of plumbers for other types of plumbing services. For instance, if you need to repipe a house or an apartment, we can easily complete this procedure.
However, you should mind that this can take several weeks – for instance, only the repiping of a room can take approximately 1 week, depending on the particularities of that room.
If you are interested in plumbing in Ilford please mind that the costs of the services can start from GBP 26 per hour and can get up to GBP 89.
These fees are charged for regular working hours, which are Monday to Friday from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. For services outside these hours or for plumbing services during the weekend, other fees will be charged (at higher rates).